RUMLOCKER TOURS TERMS & PRIVACY
– In these Conditions of Visitors, the following terms are assigned the following meaning:
Visitor: any person who visits AnnaBay Club.
– The Terms and Conditions apply to purchases of an AnnaBay Club Rumlocker Experience ticket.
– The Terms and Conditions are accepted by Buyer in an unconditional manner at the time of making the purchase and have been provided by AnnaBay Club.
– The Terms and Conditions will be sent free of charge upon request and can also be
consulted at www.annabayclub.com.
– In all cases not provided for in these General Conditions, the management of AnnaBay Club shall decide.
2. Visitor Conditions
– These Visitor Conditions apply to all legal relations between AnnaBay Club and the Visitor.
– The Visitor must be always in possession of a valid admission ticket during the visit to the AnnaBay Club Rumlocker and is obliged to show it upon request of AnnaBay Club staff.
– If tickets have been purchased online for more than one Visitor, the e-ticket shall be considered the admission ticket for all the respective Visitors.
– The barcodes on the entrance tickets must not be folded or damaged. If damaged, entry to the AnnaBay Club Rumlockder may be denied.
– Visitors over 13 years of age must be in possession of a valid ID while visiting the AnnaBay Club Rumlocker and be able to show it upon request by AnnaBay Club staff.
– Persons under 18 years of age will be admitted only if accompanied by a person 18 years of age or older.
– No alcohol will be served to persons under the age of 18.
3. Entrance tickets.
– AnnaBay Club will provide e-entrance tickets provided with a unique barcode. The e-entry tickets can be downloaded immediately after payment, in addition the entry tickets will be sent digitally to the specified email address.
– The agreement between the organization and visitor for the purchase of tickets comes after an order for one or more tickets is placed with AnnaBay Club.
– A ticket can be booked up to 3 hours before the start of the Annabay Club Rumlocker Experience.
– The tickets will be sent to the visitor before the start of the AnnaBay Club Rumlocker Experience. Upon receipt of the tickets ordered, they must be checked for accuracy by the visitor. If the purchased tickets are not received by the respective visitor on time, or if defects or errors in the tickets are found, the visitor should contact AnnaBay Club in writing (by letter or e-mail).
– From the moment the ticket is made available to the visitor, the visitor bears the risk of its loss, theft, damage, or misuse. The organization does not accept any liability for loss or damage of tickets due to any cause whatsoever.
– Already scanned tickets are no longer valid. AnnaBay Club is not liable if tickets have come into possession outside regular sales channels. It is prohibited to (re)sell (already used) entrance tickets.
– Tickets can be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance and are redeemable for cash. If cancelled within 48 hours, the ticket is not redeemable for cash, another ticket or otherwise redeemable.
– AnnaBay Club reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order without reason. Buyer will be notified by email.
– When leaving the AnnaBay Club Rumlocker, but in any case, at the end of the day, the validity of the ticket and unused parts of any package will expire.
4. Personal data
– AnnaBay Club respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information provided by Buyer to AnnaBay Club is treated confidentially.
– If Buyer consents, personal information will be used to keep Buyer informed of new products and services of AnnaBay Club.